Monday, June 4, 2012

Crafting Before Crazineess!

So after weeks of not knowing what in the world was going on with the house that we were buying we FINALLY have a closing date! We will be closing this Friday and moving the following weekend. The next two weeks will be busy with packing, moving, end of the school year festivities, Father's Day, my little Professors birthday, my hubby's birthday, and whatever else pops up. Yesterday I decided to get some crafting that needed to be done out of the way, or at least that was my excuse! I put together end of the year presents for my sons teacher and bus drivers. My dad was in town visiting, so I took the opportunity to make his Father's Day present. After a quck trip to Michaels and some fun with spray paint on a windy day, this is what I came up with! What Grandpa doesn't need a way to display pictures of his grandkids! Especially with a new granddaughter on the way! (My sister is having a baby, not me!) I got the idea off of pinterest, but it was too girly, so I made it more "grandpa" then "grandma"! The smileface stickers are scrapbooking stickers that I stuck on with wood glue to make sure they stayed! It was a nice little break from cleaning and packing and doing moving things yesterday. Now I can hardly wait to get in the new house and unpack and get ready to enjoy the summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment