Friday, September 30, 2011

Moments in Time

This morning I got to take pictures of a friends little boy. I really do miss spending time behind the camera. I know I take lots of pictures of my own children, but it is really awesome to take other people's pictures and be able to capture moments for them.
I was really pleased on how the pictures came out this morning. I was able to "tweak" them in Photoshop and play with them a little. Here is one of my favorites:

I have noticed that little boys always like showing off their muscles! I was also able to capture a tender moment with his sister.

Its a good reminder that even though they might fight they really do have alot of love for each other.

But here is my favorite picture of the day:

Its just a fun shot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment