Monday, July 30, 2012

A Peachy Keen Dinner

Peaches are hands down, my favorite fruit. I love peach season and can never get enough! I had some local peaches that I needed to use yesterday, so I came up with a wonderful french toast cassarole which we gobbled down for dinner!
Ingredients 3 cups cubed bread (I used cinnamon raisin bread) 6 eggs 2 cups milk 2 tsp vanilla 1 tsp cinnamon 4 peaches chopped sugar for sprinkling Mix eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon in a bowl, add your bread and stir till the bread is fully coated. Put in a 13x9 pan sprayed with a non stick cooking spray, sprinkle with granulated sugar. Bake at 350 for about 30 min, or until the eggs are set. When it comes out sprinkle with powdered sugar. I topped ours with whipped cream, but it is just as yummy with syrup

No comments:

Post a Comment