Friday, July 27, 2012

USA!!! USA!!!

Today is the opening ceremonies for the 2012 Olympics! I didn't do much to celebrate the last Olympics (Winter 2010) because I was giving birth to my little Roo. We did watch quite a bit in the hospital, so much in fact that my hubby and I actually figured out the rules for "Curling". The kids and I spent the morning doing some Olympic crafts! They all turned out quite well, from our Olympic Ring paper chain, so some torches it really got the kids excited to celebrate!
Not only did I want to celebrate the feeling of the Olympics I wanted to do some crafts to celebrate our American pride!
It was a fun and educational morning as we talked about the different aspects of the games and such! Now we can't wait to start cheering!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment