Monday, July 9, 2012

Instant Superhero....Just Add Boy!!

June was a pretty rough month for my Little Professor. He is feeling much better now, and back to his superhero antics. Every superhero needs a hide out so with a little help from Pae we turned his wreck of a room to a hideout fit for any superhero!
It was such a mess to begin with! Between packing/unpacking and being sick all pretences of keeping his room clean were given up! We went to Walmart to stock up on things that were needed, some storage and new bedding was on the menu.
We found these cute little cups in the party section. They were less than a dollar a piece and perfect for holding pens, pencils and whatever small treasures my little guy come across.
I bought some plain colored storage bins and added a superhero touch! I saw the idea for these online, and really love how they turned out! Between the cups and the bins his desk area is nice and neat! I printed out some superhero pictures from the internet and framed them in dollar store frames.
We now have a room fit for a superhero!
In order to keep it nice and tidy I am going to try something I saw online. Right before bed I am going to go into his room. If anything is out of place or on the floor it goes into a box. In order to redeem the item he has to do an extra chore. Hopefully this works!

No comments:

Post a Comment