Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy "Normal"-ween!!!

Yesterday was such a fun day. It was our first "normal" day we have had in awhile. I got to sit back and watch both of my little ones have a great time and act like kids!
Roo and I have been spending most of the days in the house or in the doctors office. Not exactly the fun life she should be having at this point of her little life. So yesterday as I watched her be goofy waiting for Cameron's parade to start it did my heart good!

My little professor has been having a tough time lately as well. He is worried about his sister and just been kinda sad. Yesterday I got to see him smile alot, he was excited to dress up as his favorite book character, "Jack" from "The Magic Treehouse" books for school. He looked adorable in his glasses and little backpack!

I spent the morning make cupcakes to take to a friends potluck that she held before we all went trick or treating.

The potluck and trick or treating was so much fun! All of us enjoyed being around our friends. It has been weeks since I got to see my friends and all of their little ones. It reminded me how thankful I am that God has given me such a close group of friends. I don't know how we would have gotten through the past few years without their love and support.



I was very proud of the fact that I put together both kids costumes this year! I felt so crafty!!



Trick or Treating was so much fun this year. Both kids amazed me with their energy!!! They kept going long after I was tired out, and now we have enough candy to last us till next Halloween!

It really was a great day and encouraged my heart so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment