Saturday, October 29, 2011

Getting Crafty

This morning the weather was abysmal. After running to the commissary which had to be done, I decided we were going to hunker in where it was warm and dry.
To pass the time I pulled up pinterest and my little professor and I did two fun crafts that I had "pinned" in his folder.
The first was a fall tree using his hands as the leaves and branches, (I really love hand and footprint crafts). He added his own touch by putting thumbprints on the ground to show the fallen leaves.

After the picture was done he and I worked together to make a jack-o-lantern garland, meaning I did the cutting, he did the designing. We hung it on two hooks that we use to hang garland on for Christmas. It provides a nice splash of color to our large wall in our living room.

After watching the rain turn to snow I figure we should do all of our fall crafts this week, while it is still fall weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment