Thursday, December 22, 2011

Counting My Blessings

I was inspired by a friend to sit down and make a list of blessing God has given me in 2011. While this has been a very scary, difficult year, God's blessings stand out very clearly through the storm.

1)That my little Roo is still with us, and that her seizures seem better controlled.
2) My husbands promotion!!!!
3) Financial provisions that have come when we least expect them too
4) That both of my surgeries went well and with little complications
5) Traveling mercies for my hubby's TDY trips
6) My little professors doing well in school
7) I have gone a year without ER trips for my asthma
8) For friends who have become like family to me and have stood beside us through everything
9) That we have gotten to see Pae so much this year now that she can travel by herself
10) The "honeymoon" that my hubby and I got to take together last spring
11) The much needed beach trip with my friends
12) For my mothers extra long visit this summer
13) For my inlaws who have helped us so much this year and provided much needed date nights for my hubby and I
14) Little daily blessings such as my daughters giggles and my sons hugs
15) Getting to see two concerts this year
16) That I have been able to start a business doing something that I truly enjoy
17) Seeing healing provided to a friend


The list could go on and on. It was a great reminder that no matter how difficult things are God's blessings stand out like jewels!

No comments:

Post a Comment