Saturday, December 10, 2011

Little Moments

I have been extremely blessed this year by having the opportunity to take some family pictures for fellow military families. I really love the time behind my camera. Having learned on film, I am trying to catch up with all of the digital technology, so this has been some great practice.
One thing I am learning that sometimes capturing little moments, that might not be the moment you were expecting, are some of the best.
Yesterday I took pictures of my friends little boy. He was not in the best of moods, but we were still able to capture some really precious pictures.
Here is one of my favorites:
I couldn't resist adding the caption! It was just too perfect!!
Last week I got to take some precious mother daughter pictures.
As you can tell they are expecting number 2, so it was nice to capture some special mommy/daughter time before she is a big sister.
Some little ones are big hams, and make my job really easy! This little guy was so cute and energetic!
I have enjoyed take family pictures too. As military families family time is extremely precious, and I feel honored to be able to capture it.


Sisterly love is awesome, and you can tell these two sisters really love each other!
.....but seriously they really do!
And the best is when I am able to capture pictures of pure joy!
So thank you to all of my "test subjects". You have given me such joy this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment