Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Make it Yourself Christmas

This year I have been making alot of Christmas presents. I can't post pictures because then people will see what I made them, and it would be sad.
So instead I wanted to "show off" some of the decorations I made. I especially like these because they are winter decorations and not really Christmas, so I can leave them up longer.
I got the idea from Pintrest. We took craft sticks and made snowflakes! It was a muli-day process. On Saturday I let the kids paint the sticks, (and their hands and hair and whatever else happened to come in the way of the paintbrush!)
On Sunday and Monday we assembled them and hung them up by the tree. I really like the way they turned out and plan on putting some more together today!

1 comment:

  1. We did siliar with q-tips and put glitter whereever they joined. We didn't paint them though.

    ReplyDelete