Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Family Pictures.....6 Years in the Making!

My dear hubby and I have been married for just about 6 years, in that time we have never really had a family portrait session. We have had pictures where I posed us and then handed off my camera to my mother in law and she snapped it, but we never really have had an opportunity to have a session.
Recently God brought a wonderfully talented lady into my life. As we chatted at Book Club we discovered our shared passion in photography. I looked at some of her work and was very impressed, we have similair shooting styles. So we looked at our schedules and worked out a time when Pae was visiting to do a session.
After the shoot she posted a few pictures here and there on Facebook, but today I was able to see all of them, and I LOVE them!
This is my favorite, as it is a true picture of us, trying to juggle kids and marriage!
She was so patient as we worked to get all three kids co-operating at the same time!


She even took some time to get some photos of my wonderful husband and I, and I have to say he was a very good sport for putting up with his crazy wife!!

The best part was being able to celebrate our family. It was great to have all three kids together and spend time outside laughing and enjoying each other.

Check out some more of Lindsay's work on Facebook....Sweet Snaps by Lindsay C

No comments:

Post a Comment