Monday, March 19, 2012

Pajama Walk

Tonight after dinner I decided to take the kids on a "Pajama Walk". I saw the idea in Disney's Family Fun magazine, and decided that tonight was the night we were going to try it out.
The idea is simple, get the kids in the pjs and talk a walk around the neighborhood, silly....yes....kinda embarassing for the parent....oh yes, but the fun the kids had outweighed the embarressment, and I earned "cool mommy" points from a bunch of the kids in our neighborhood!
The kids their pj's...my little Roo had to accessorize and we were off!!!
They took off....of course my little professor had to explain what we were doing to each person we met, and there were alot of people out enjoying the lovely weather this evening!

Roo had to stop and pick a flower!
After our walk the kids had walked off their dinner, so 2 oreo cookies a piece were in order. They were mint filled, and the kids thought they were really cool!



It was "monkey see, monkey do" as Roo tried to be just like her big brother. I loved hearing the giggles and chatters that went on while they were eating their cookies.

It was a wonderful, laughter filled evening. It was nice and relaxing, and I see alot more Pajama Walks in our future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment