Thursday, March 8, 2012

I Am Back!!!

This past two weeks have been a whirlwind! While my hubby was gone I had such great aspirations to do so much cleaning and crating and be the all around, "Super Mom". However, because of sick kids and life in general I wasn't nearly as productive as I wanted to be.
I let that get me down. I tend to be a perfectionist when it comes to myself, and I have a tendancy to beat myself up when perfection isn't ment. So this week I have gotten my feet back under me, I have done a little crafting and today I took some time to have "adventures in photography" with my little Roo.
Since her brithday I have wanted to take some two year old photos of her. One thing I have realized today is that it is easier to take pictures of other people's children, than of your own. I think it is because with other people's children I am entertaining, my children see "my act" everyday, so I am boring!
Last year, when she was one she was still such a baby.
I was wondering if her hair would EVER grow in!
Throughout the past year she has grown up so much! She has become a very vibrant little girl, who loves her princess's but is as rough and tumble as they come!
(a helmet was a must for this birthday as she got both a scooter and a trike!)
She has struggled with her health. Back in the fall she was diagnosed with epilepsy. She has spent way too much time at doctors office's, and had more procedures than I can count. But none of that has slowed her down! She NEVER stops moving, she brings so much joy and spirit to our lives.
I really enjoyed my time with my little girl this morning, no I didn't get all the pictures I wanted too, but got so many that weren't planned and that I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment