Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Today is day three of being housebound because of illness. My little professor is feeling better, but trying to keep both kids playing quietly is more than difficult! Plus, the weather isn't great so it was time to dig into my craft supplies! I decided to bring some color in the house in the form of rainbows! All you need is a paper plate, crayons, cotton balls, contruction paper and a blue crayon!
I sat them down at their craft table for some creative fun!
My little Roo had a very "free spirited" rainbow!
My little Professor was more meticulous! He wanted to make sure that his colors hung evenly.
Roo's finished product!
My little Professors finished rainbow! It was a great way to bring some cheer into the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment