Monday, October 10, 2011

A Bit of Decorating

On Friday I had a TON to do. My dear husband and I were getting ready to go out of town, the young ones were going to spend the weekend at the in-laws, we had doctors appointments in the afternoon, and I was being overtaken by laundry!
However, I did need to do some cleaning, so I combined it with some re-arranging of some fall decorations. I also added to the collection by decorating the pumpkin that my little guy brought home from a field trip. It was a tad small to carve, so using some festive fall ribbon I created a cute addition to my decorations.


The pumpkin with the ribbon accent....I really love how it turned out!


It made a nice addition to the shelf on the entertainment center!


I added some pumpkin ribbon to our magazine basket so it was ready for the fall!


My fall table. I think an apple VBS project gave it a nice touch!


Above the table I hung the candy corn wreath I made last year. I was excited to get it out again!

All you need is some ribbon, a styrofoam wreath, candy corn and a glue gun.

While I didn't get everything on my "to do" list done, I sure enjoyed taking a break to decorate!!

1 comment: