Thursday, October 13, 2011

Taking Time to THINK!

I came across this acronym last week:

T: Is it true?
H: Is it helpful?
I: Is it inspiring?
N: It it necessary?
K: Is it kind?

I really liked it, and thought it would be a great reminder to hang on our wall. I need to take a moment and think before I speak.
This afternoon I took a canvas from a botched art project, painted over it with a few colors, added the acronym and a few paper flowers for embellishment.


Now it is hanging on our play area wall as a constant reminder to tame our tongues.

Ephesians 4:29
"Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear."

1 comment:

  1. Wow...imagine if everyone actually thought these things before speaking.

    ReplyDelete