Friday, October 14, 2011

Tu-Tu Much Fun!

I have been wanting to work on my daughters Halloween costume for awhile now, and today I finally got to.
She is going to be a black cat....today I made her little black tu-tu to go with her costume!

Using a crocheted hairband I got at JoAnn Fabrics I tied on the tulle to make a very easy no-sew part of her costume.

While I was contemplating making her black tu-tu the other day I thought how cute it would be to make her a "candy corn" tutu to wear when we got pumpkin picking. Using the same method I made her a really cute tu-tu! It may be a bit long for trudging through the pumpkin patch, but I will bring it along for some photos!

I was really pleased on how they turned out. It was very simple and a wonderful way to spend an afternoon naptme!

No comments:

Post a Comment