Monday, January 23, 2012

Getting Back to Normal

After the excitement of Friday afternoon/evening we decided to cancel any weekend plans and just have some down time.
I will admit that Saturday I pretty much did nothing. I read and took care of my girl, but other than that I slacked on my other household chores. I think I needed that day to de-stress a bit!
Sunday I was feeling better and more energetic, so I sat down during naptime and made this cute wreath.
I loved the simplicity of it, and I am a big fan of the argyle like pattern that it has.
My little professor doesn't have school today or tomorrow, so we did another Valentine's Day craft this morning. I would love to take them out in the snow, but the weather is yucky, and I didn't want to take the change of my little Roo falling on the ice. It was very easy, just some clear contact paper, construction paper and some tissue paper. It kept both kids happy for a short amount of time.
My little girl is healing well. I have been so thankful that she has pretty much left the stitches alone, and doesn't seem to be in too much pain. She is still a bit fussy, but who can blame her? I would be fussy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment