Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Little Something Sweet

Yesterday while my little guy was watching Disney Jr. he saw a short clip about a little girl who made some tarts with her family out of puff pastry and some fruit. Puff pastry is something I always have in my freezer, so we decided to do our own take on the recipe.

Ingredients:
1 sheet puff pastry, thawed and cut into 9 squares
about 1/2 cup frozen strawberries, thawed
9 tsp cream cheese
cream cheese frosting

Preheat oven to 375.
Spray a muffin tin with a non-stick cooking spray. Place one square of puff pastry in 9 spaces of the muffin tin. Add one tsp cream cheese in the bottom of each tin. Add the strawberries. Bake for 25 minutes. When they are cool you can top each with cream cheese frosting if desired.


I really enjoyed them because they reminded me of strawberry cheesecake!
My little Roo had to get in on the action. She had a free form style to her tart!
She did enjoy it when it was done though!

No comments:

Post a Comment