Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Girly Morning

This morning I woke up with an agenda in my head. I had the "mom list" going of what I needed to get done today, fun things like cleaning and laundry were the first on my list.
Then some things happened to change my plans, my little Roo wanted some "pretty's" on her toes.
So I brought out the nail polish and gave her a pedicure.
After that I got out some pipe cleaners and a collander to keep her busy while I cleaned. I saw the idea of Pinterest months ago, and decided to try it out today. Well, it was so much fun watching and playing with her, we ended up doing that for about a half an hour!

I loved watching her little hands work so put the pipe cleaners in the holes!
Then I decided a craft was in order. Out came the paint and sponge brushes!
After making a cute little hand heart I let her have some fun.


After making a mess with paint it was time to clean up. I filled the sink with some water and she had a blast!

Soon her clothes were soaked, so they came off and she set about cleaning up her "mess".

After I cleaned her up and sopped up the water that was spread around my kitchen we read some books. Then she decided to take some pictures after watching me snap away this moring.
It was a really wonderful morning. Both of us had fun, and you know what? The cleaning and laundry are still waiting for me, and that is just fine!

1 comment:

  1. What a great morning. So happy for the both of you. By the way, if she wants to send Grandpa a valentine with her hand prints on it, he'd love it!

    ReplyDelete