Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Morning Craftiness

A couple of months ago I picked up some really cute baking scrapbook paper at Hobby Lobby on clearance. It was just too cute to pass up! I didn't know what I was going to use it for, but it begged me to take it home!
Yesterday, while on Pinterest I saw the cutest idea for menu planning, and I knew that I had the perfect paper to get it done, and after picking up an inexpensive second hand bulletin board I had everything I needed to get started.
It isn't quite done, I still need to write down all of our dinners that we love along with the ingredients needed to make them on cards to put in the recipe pocket, but I really like how it looks!
The recipe pocket, just waiting to hold all of my meal ideas!
I simply hot glued clothespins with the days of the week on the side. They will hold the meal cards we will use that day.
I really love cute organizing tools!!! And hopefully this one will help when "menu block" happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment