Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Some craftiness

Last week I came across this really cute craft on Pinterest.
Today I did my take on it.
I wanted to incorporate parts of 1 Corinthians 13 into the design so that in the weeks leading up to Valentines Day we remember what love really it.
I picked from the verses that had phrases that would be easily explained to my kiddos.
Around the bottom of the pot are the words, "Love Is...". I used some scrapbooking alphabet stickers and them mod podged them onto the pot. The back of each label is a popscicle stick to provide some support and I used a piece of wood I found in the garage. The ribbon, scrapbook paper were all left overs from another project, so for very little money I made a cute decoration! I think it is a great addition to my Valentines Day decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment